Investor Relations and FAQs

Investor Relations

SEC Filings

Investor FAQs


Investor Relations

United Bank of Philadelphia, (“Bank”) is a proud contributor to the economic fabric of this great City. The chartering of the Bank in 1992 by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Banking, brought together the rich diversity of leadership that had and continue to have a tremendous stake in this region.
We are singularly focused on the growth and development of small businesses in the region offering products and services that are affordable and relevant to their enterprises. The Bank specializes in Small Business Administration SBA 7(a) loans to support the dynamic needs of small businesses.

SEC Filings

Investor FAQs

How do I transfer or sell my stock to someone?

To transfer your certificate to a new owner, you must inform the Bank’s stock agent by mail. Please endorse the certificate by filling in your name on the back of the certificate. Sign where indicated, and have a medallion guaranty stamp affixed and mail with accompanying $ 35.00 check payable to: Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions Inc. 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717.

What if there is a death?

In the event of a death, the following documents are required:

  1. An original certified copy of the death certificate
  2. Short Certificate
  3. Evidence of Appointment of administrator executor
  4. Name, address and social security number of the person to whom the certificate will be transferred. The designated administrator executor should sign the back of the stock certificate and have a medallion guaranty stamp (affixed at the Bank’s Corporate Headquarters- 30 South 15th Street, Suite 1200 Philadelphia, PA 19102) Send the stock certificate, together with all other documents and a $35.00 check payable to Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions Inc. 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717.

Name change/address change?

Address and name changes must be submitted by mail to Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions Inc. 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717

How do I sell my stock?

United Bank is not permitted to either repurchase its own stock or allowed to act as a broker in the transaction of the sale and purchase of its existing stockholders’ stock. However, stockholders are free to negotiate the sale of their stock to anyone they choose. The stockholder and the potential buyer would determine the price. The Bank by law may not participate in this discussion at all. When a buyer has been found, follow procedures outline in Question 1.

What if I lose my certificate?

Notify Broadridge in writing, mail to 51 Mercedes Way, Edgewood, NY 11717. Upon receipt, Broadridge will forward an affidavit of loss form along with a letter detailing the fees required for replacement.

Fees may vary based upon the amount of shares.

Annual Reports

Download our annual reports from previous years.



So Much More Than Banking

It's Impact.

Creating jobs and opportunities.

Learn More

back to top